- Managing Director winderl-schanz – Executive Coaching, Personal Change and Development, Training.
Stuttgart, Germany and Melbourne, Australia.
- Managing Director Work+Smile
- Senior Consultant Organisational Development and Product Manager in HR,
Robert Bosch GmbH, Stuttgart – Executive Programme and Change (CIP).
- Senior Consultant and Project Manager,
Fraunhofer Institut für Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation (IAO), Stuttgart.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil,
majored in Human Resources and Leadership.
- Project Manager, Project Development with construction company Suter und Suter,
Basel, Switzerland and Stuttgart.
- Master of Architectural Engineering, Karlsruhe University, Germany,
majored in Industrial/Office Constructions and International Team Work.
- Psychology and Intercultural Communication,
International Campus, Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan.
Additional qualifications, and what makes me stand out…
12 years of cultural and country-specific experience as a result of living and working in Japan, Canada, Switzerland, Brazil and Australia.
- Trained as a Systemic Consultant /Executive Coach (ISB, Wiesloch) with a specialised qualification in change and crisis coaching.
- Certified as a Coach in Zurich Resource Model ZRM ® (Dr. Maja Storch, ISMZ Zurich)
- Trained as a Communication Consultant under Professor Schulz von Thun and qualified to deploy his "Inner Team" model.
- Trained as an Alexander Technique Instructor (ATVD Deutschland, AUSTAT Australia).
- Additional fitness, health and Pilates training courses and qualifications.
- TESOL Certificate – Training, Consulting, Coaching in English and German.
Having spent many years abroad on numerous occasions and in various different work environments, I am well aware of what it means to adjust to a change and to reintegrate into one's professional setting. As a result of my roles both, as a consultant and as an employee, I am accustomed to the task of providing consulting services to expatriates, inpatriates and executives in a new culture and position. My own experience, has intimately acquainted me with the areas of conflict, which executives may face in changing situations. I know too, how having "arrived" in a new workplace feels when done successfully; the feeling of finding balance in a challenging work environment while being personally present in the new leadership role.